Let's Do This

I know that at the beginning of each year we hear those around us explaining how they are planning on working out, eating right, and reading their Bible more.  But if you are like me you know that these "New Year's Resolutions" never work out for more than three weeks.  So, this year I am setting a simpler goal for myself... to post on my blog more regularly.  Yeah, it's a little bit broad, but I am going to try.  I mean, why not? I love writing, sharing pictures that I take, and keeping up with social media... this should be a piece of cake, but it's not, and always ends up being pushed aside.  So I would love it if some of you would hold me to this goal and keep me accountable! Ideas for future posts are super helpful too:)

This week my family has been visiting my grandma's sisters in Wisconsin.  We've been blessed in having a lot of family bonding time as well as simple down time. We are here until Monday afternoon, and up until then we have had a blast:)

Ivy playing in the snow- oh, by the way it's gotten down to -2 degrees F

Katie (my cousin) and me 

Tate, Ivy, Sabrena, my Mom, and my Dad- ON Lake Tichigan 



2 comments:

  1. Oh and as for ideas, you could do like OOTD posts? I don't know why im trying to give you advice when my own blog is failing epically! lol!

    ReplyDelete