New Camera!!

   It feels like it has been forever since I've posted on my blog and I am so sorry!! Since October (my last post) I have done SO much and have learned and grown in my walk with the Lord a lot too.
   I recently celebrated my 15th birthday and soon after I bought the camera of my dreams:), with the money that I have been saving for a while.  I am really looking forward to using my amazing camera in Washington DC, when I go there on a mission trip soon.  My team leaves June 26th and we get back on July 8th.  Please, please, be praying for the 29 of us that will be traveling there and sharing the gospel.
   Here are some recent pictures that I've taken with my new camera:)









Romans 6:8   "But God demonstrates His our love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


4 comments:

  1. Im so jealous! Those pictures are beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Especially the ones of Tate and Natalie. :)
    Looking forward to seeing you around in the new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also...have you thought about making a photography blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Becca! I'm just curious... what camera is this?

    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete