Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trusting in the Lord

    Hey Everyone!  Ever since I started school in August, I have been super overwhelmed.  I am hoping that once volleyball is over I will have time to post more often, but only the Lord knows if that's true.
    Way back in July, I started playing volleyball on the JV team at Calvary Murrieta and it has been super time consuming.  The Lord has continually given me strength to continue.
    This past week, the chapter in the Bible that I have been reading is Proverbs 3.
    Two verses out of this chapter that the Lord has been putting on my heart are five and six, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
    Solomon is explaining that we need to trust God with our future (which I sometimes have a hard time doing) and that if we acknowledge Him in all that we do, God will lead us in the way He wants us to go.  The definition of trust is to rely on or have confidence in.  We are called to rely on the Lord and have confidence in His will for our lives.


6 comments:

  1. beautifully said :) I adore Proverbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you tonight (I hope)! By the way... I like your new profile picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I'm not very good at. Thanks for the reminder! :) Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement! I love reading your blogs :) <3 Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :) Okay. 30 seconds of courage. You can do this Aaliyah.
    Well Becca, when I was designing your blog, I saw this post, and was wondering if you would ever post it! I hoped you would! It was an awesome post! Yeah I have 10 seconds of courage left.

    ReplyDelete