I'm Back!

Hey y'all!! I'm back from my trips.
 First, I was off to Washington, D.C. on June  26.  There a team of 35 stayed for 10 days. Everyday we took the metro to the mall and there we handed out CDs in different languages of Bible stories.  We ended up distributing about 110 languages just that week!  On the mall, for the week, we had a booth in between the National Gallery of Art Museum and the Air and Space Museum.  We each had a job to do everyday,  depending on what you enjoyed doing best, and what your gifts were.  There was a man on our team who enjoyed being friendly and had a loud voice, so his job for the week was getting people to stop at our booth, asking them what language they spoke, and giving them a free cd in their language.  Other people on the team helped with the craft table, handing out CDs, and other small things.   
  On the 7th of July, just my family( My parents, little sister,Tate, and I) took an overnight train to Slidell, Louisiana.  (My dad is from LA.)  and for 9 days we stayed there with my dad's sister,Gena.  We had a fun week getting to spend time with the family that we haven't seen for 3 years.  
  Praise The Lord for all that He's done (and doing) in DC!!!
Fireworks on the 4th

Our booth was in-between the Capitol and the Washington Monument


Handing out CDS

our awesome team

break time in the National Gallery of Art Museum 

2 comments:

  1. That is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is AWESOME that you got to witness, Becca!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome! I'm happy to see you again, and I'm glad you had a great time. :) See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete