Ladder Braid

Hey everyone! Happy summer!!!:) I have a lot of things planned for this summer, so I don't know if I'll be able to blog much.  But I'll try to put some pictures on, and hopefully an update after I get back.
I decided to start putting hair and sometimes nail tutorials on my blog.  If you have any specific hairstyles( or nail ideas) that you'd like me to post, PLEASE comment!!!:). 
This is How to do a Ladder Braid. 
First, a Waterfall Braid:
First part hair.  
Take a piece of hair from the front, and begin a French braid.
Begin a simple French braid but instead of adding to the bottom, you drop the bottom piece, and pick a piece of hair from behind that has about the same amount of hair.
Continue this process until it looks like this:

Finish with a braid and a small hair band. And there you have a waterfall braid.
If you want to do a Ladder Braid, continue scrolling.  
Begin another waterfall braid directly underneath the first.  But instead when you add hair to the top, you take it from the first waterfall braid. It should come out something like this:

5 comments:

  1. I can't see the pictures :( but if they're hair styles that you do, I know they're cute! :)

    I hope your teeth feel better from your braces soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two questions:

    1.) Will you be blogging while you're in D.C.?
    2.) How long will you be in D.C.?

    Thanks Becca! Can't believe you're a "freshie" and I'm an 8th grader?? ;) you're awesome and I'll see you tomorrow!!

    Cassie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun seeing you at the orthodontist earlier! :) I comment about the weirdest things...

    Anyway, what does it mean to be "blobbed" (i.e.; Hume Lake)?

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren Charney answered my question... so never mind! :) Have fun in D.C.!

      Delete