God is so Amazing!!!

I really can never stop saying that.  And yesterday He proved it.
     On the weekends we have free time so a few of us decided to take a bus to a nearby city, Banos.  (Which means baths).  Once at Rio Verde, we took a hike up to this waterfall.  Just a little glimpse of God's majesty.  We also had the chance to go behind the waterfall itself! We literally had to crawl through caves to reach it.  So amazing!!! Sorry it was way to wet back there to take pictures.
And as if the hike wasn't awesome enough, we drove 10 minutes up the road to a cable car that goes across a canyon 1000 feet in the air.  Beautiful!!!
Hiking
I don't know who these people are, but they crawled through it too.

So pretty!





The Cable car was so scary, this wasn't us.
 Thank God, because look at all those people.

This is us, 1000 ft in the air.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm kinda creeped out by waterfalls (don't know why!) but that's really beautiful! Luv ya! -Abby B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? Are you afraid of heights?

      Delete
    2. Sometimes I am... like one time I did a ropes course with my school and it was sooo scary! I was literally shaking when I got off!! :) -Abby

      Delete
  2. THAT IS SOOOO COOL! And beautiful! How long was the hike? I would totally do something like that any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hike, not including stopping for lunch, took about an hour... :D

      Delete
  3. Wow this is so amazing :) It looks gorgeous there :)

    ReplyDelete