Differences

I know some of you are wondering what here is different. Am I right?
Different well, the people here are extremely friendly!  We'll just be walking to the store and every person that you pass will say, depending on what time of day it is, Buenas Dias (Good morning), Buenas Tardes (good afternoon), or Buenas Noches (Good Night)(used as a greeting though).  The food, well I've eaten rice and soup everyday  and many delicious types of fruit juices.  Orange(different type), tomato (different type), today tamarin (yuck), pineapple, peach and many fruits that I have never heard of before.  I've also eaten yummy Italian pizza and scrumptious Chinese food.  Houses are made out of cement.  One day the weather will be hot, and the next pouring rain, but for most of the time, perfect temperature   The time difference is two hours ahead
Today I visited the Nate Saint house, and tomorrow I am visiting the "zoo".  (An animal exhibit behind the military base.)  Supposedly the monkeys jump on your head.  Visit my blog tomorrow to hear all about it!
   

10 comments:

  1. Hey Becca!

    Just thought of something... Did you want this blog to be for all ur friends or just a few people? You know because ur grandma is the one who told me about it.... Plz let me know honestly!!!

    <3 Cassie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh everyone, tell anyone about it!!!!!!
      ,Becca

      Delete
    2. Thanks!!! Too bad you couldn't go to the zoo today... hopefully you'll be able to go soon! REEEEEAAAAALLLLLY miss you... looking forward to your return! Luv ya! -Cassie

      P.S.: hopefully I'll be able to send you an email soon! Making a crazy video... :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Becca! Wow that is so cool. I can't wait to hear about those monkeys haha :) I've been loving you posts, keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually it was raining so we couldn't go :((((
      hopefully next week!!!

      Delete
  3. Hey! It's Abby B.! Ur missing out on the NICE cool weather out here- it actually feels like fall!
    Sorry you didn't get to go to the zoo...
    Love you and miss you!
    Oh yeah... saw Ellie's sisters and mom at Western Eagle yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you to! Haha , yeah i miss that weather!!!

      Delete
  4. I love seeing all your posts! I miss you and can't wait to hear more from you!!!

    ReplyDelete