Lavishing Love

In the past I've talked about God's FURIOUS love, but how about His LAVISHING love?
Here is a picture of me at an incredible waterfall in BaƱos, Ecuador.



My youth Pastor, Shane, last night gave a depiction to us high-schoolers about how God's love pours, or lavishes, on us as if standing under a rushing waterfall.  Now, I didn't stand directly under this waterfall; its force was so powerful I would have lost my life;) but I love thinking about how fast that waterfall's water was rushing and how God's deep concern, care and love for us is even stronger than that.  Google defines lavish as to "bestow something in generous or extravagant quantities upon".  God demonstrates just that in His love for us.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that He lavished on us."  Ephesians 1:7-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment