Summer is here!

Welcome summer!!!  With a new season comes a new blog template:)  I am really loving this one-  let me know what you think about my blog design!

With a new season also, for me anyways, comes new goals and more ideas!  For fall through spring my goals are primarily focused on school and school related activities.  For summer,  the burden of school has been lifted and I am free to finally do fun activities without having to stress about getting school work done.  This summer I hope to get in the Word everyday, I have no excuses of being "busy" now; exercise and eat less sugar, take more and better pictures, read some good books, grow in my relationships with my friends and hang out with them a ton!

 This summer I, once again, have many plans!  In a couple weeks I will be serving at my church's Vacation Bible School as the photographer!  The week after that a team 58 people (ranging from ages 8-76) are going to be headed to Washington, DC to share the gospel on the National Mall with Global Recordings Network.  The following week I get back from DC I will be headed to Allen, Texas to visit my close friend, Mikayla, and her family!  (Check out her blog here!) Two days after I arrive home from Texas I am going to Beach Camp with my church high school group for 4 or 5 days!  Check out last trip's (2 years ago) pictures here!  For now I'm not sure what I have planned for August besides jumping back into school:P .

What are your summer plans?!



The book I'm currently reading, by Dorothy L. Sayers, called Gaudy Night.


This week I've been reading Lamentations chapter 3- I recommend it!




Lamentations 3:22-23   "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  

Rely on God's never-ending faithfulness and compassion, trust that His plan for you is ultimately best and rest in His peace.








1 comment:

  1. I love the new blog design Becca! It sounds like you have a fun and busy summer planned :)

    I LOVE Gaudy Night! It's one of my favorite books from Inklings this past year. If you ever take the class you'll already be prepared ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete