SOTW

 The Song of the Week is:


Strong Enough- Matthew West

If you can, please watch this video it's really neat and I love this song!!


Verse OTW:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13

I wrote this verse across my list of to-do's this week as a reminder to myself that as much as we try to figure this all out on our own, we will never be "good enough" or "strong enough".  My encouragement to you this week is to just RELY on HIM!  Trust in HIS strength!  If you ask, He will give you all the strength that you need:) Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

  1. I love this song! :)

    Hey, photography expert... I'm wondering if you've ever bought a refurbished camera? If so, was it good? I meant to ask you this morning, but I forgot :P

    Love you! -Cassie

    ReplyDelete