Working- Condor's Nest Ranch

Recently I got my first job at the Condor's Nest Ranch!!  Such a blessing and great opportunity this is!!  You can check it out here: http://www.thecondorsnestranch.com
I'm their "typographist" :) For each wedding that the ranch holds I get to write all of the signs and chalkboards that are used at the wedding!  Here's what I did at the last wedding:



This is a huge partially glass door that we use to tell the guests where they sit at the tables so I wrote all of the names on each window:



All weddings are different, but at this one they had both bubbles and rice for their ceremony:

I also got to set up the entrance area! I did both writings (that are hard to read, I know, sorry) on the mirrors:

The Ranch also lets you pet and feed all of their animals!
haha it looks like the goat is smiling!



And here's my beautiful cousin, Sabrena:) 





"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-- his good, pleasing and perfect will." 
Romans 12:2





5 comments:

  1. That's really cool Becca! Your so talented ��have fun!
    <3 Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handwriting is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!! I love what I do and I have been so blessed with this opportunity:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I agree, your handwriting is gorgeous! You are a girl of many talents! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I had no idea you were working. What a cool first job! -Cassie

    ReplyDelete