Musical Monday- SOTW

This week's song is


Oceans- Hillsong

I'm sure most of you have heard this song, but it is definitely one of my favorites, so I thought that I better share it:) 


The bridge in this song is absolutely beautiful:

Spirit lead me where my trust is without boarders, let me walk upon the waters wherever you may call me.  Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander and my faith will be made stronger in the presence of my Savior!

"But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Lord save me!"  Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him.  "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"  Matthew 14:30-31


This is one of my older writings that I made as a birthday card for my best friend:)


1 comment:

  1. Great song :) Happy Birthday, by the way!

    ReplyDelete