Above the Clouds

This week I celebrated my 16th birthday! Guys, I'm so old!!!hahaha not really:)  On Monday I got my license, went to breakfast with my mom, shopping with my friends, got my second piercing, then got to go look for a purity ring with my dad!  Just as I thought my insane birthday was coming to an end, my grandma told me that she was taking me to ride on a HOT AIR BALLOON!!! So on Tuesday at 5:15 my grandma, my grandma's sister and I headed up the street from my house to take off on our adventure:)  As we flew over Temecula I could see my friend's houses and even got to Skype my close friend, Mikayla, in Texas!!  It was a birthday that I will never forget and I am so blessed and thankful for all the people who were a part of it:)


My dad face-timed me: here's a screen shot of us my dad looking at us, and us looking at them:)



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting! And happy birthday, again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I'd be terrified haha :) Beautiful view

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so amazing! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (late) birthday!!!

    That. Looks. Amazing. It's on my bucket list to one day go on a hot air balloon! You're so lucky!!!

    http://theteenagedreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete