Don't Give Up

To all you who feel stressed and anxious... to those who are growing weak and dread waking up each morning... you who are eager to be done with this race of life: Do not give up!!!

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9 


Lately, (ok not lately.. constantly is more the word).  Constantly, meaning every day, I tend to freak out about whatever I have going on.  Whether it's school, chores or other commitments I've made, I tend to think so hard about how I need to finish all of these tasks before the next day, that I stress myself out and become frustrated.  I know I have posted on stress before, but it tends to be one of my constant struggles and I thought it might be encouraging to share again to some of you.  Despite what some adults may say, it is not easy being a teenager/ young adult; nor a Christian.  As my youth pastor tells us, "the Christian life is simple, not easy."   If we would only hand our worries over to the Lord before we freak out, we would be one step closer to simplifying our lives.  When you feel yourself starting to stress out even over the tiniest thing, hand it over to the Lord immediately and trust that He will work it out- He does every time.  



3 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to this. I am stressed every single day about whether I am going to finish all of my homework before the next day, while still juggling life. This message was so encouraging and those verses are beautiful. You are a light to me and everyone around you Becca! I love you!
    <3 Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw: it's actually Isaiah 40:28, not 2nd Corinthians...

    ReplyDelete