Strawberry/ Banana Power Smoothie

Hey guys- recently my mom and I have been trying to eat healthier- she's much more strict than I am, but I figured I could start with eating less sugar.  Especially with Fall approaching, not that it ever is very cold in So Cal, I want to still be able to fit into my jeans from last year! I thought I would share what I had for brunch today:




Ingredients:

~1 over ripe banana (of course it can be ripe too)
~4-6 frozen strawberries
~1 tbs Chia seeds
~1 tbs Goji berries
~a handful of Power greens (I think it included kale and some others greens- honestly I don't want to know)
~pitted dates
~around 1/4 of water
~ ice if you would like it colder

I know, I know it doesn't look appetizing- but it's delicious!!





Put all ingredients in blender (I'm using a Nutri Bullet), allow to mix until all seeds are blended, then ENJOY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment