DC 2015 Recap


This year's D.C. trip was incredible!! I was so blessed to have the opportunity to serve the Lord alongside the people that I did! I got to meet so many neat people and even witness to some too!  Seeing the look on people's faces when we would tell them that we had the Words of Life, of Jesus Christ, in their heart language, was priceless and the experiences I had alone was worth traveling all the way across the country for!!  I wanted to share some of the shots that I got:)  I think I took around 1,000 the whole trip!!

First, a bus ride


then a plane ride

I am so obsessed with the clouds in DC, as you can tell on my Instagram feed

Handing out CD's at the Capitol

This man is the Chief of his tribe in Nairobi and I got to hand him a CD in his heart language!!
The look on his, and his friend's faces warmed my heart


waiting.....



on the Potomac bridge!!


my roomies!!!


at the beautiful Arlington Cemetery


Jayden and I on the metro

Selfie with Abe:)





1 comment: